Saturday, September 28, 2013

Attention Whore

The Internet has taken an interest in the story of my Iraq Deployment, and I'm grateful. I've since had the pleasure and privilege of appearing on TWO Secular/Atheist Internet Shows: The Herd Mentality Podcast produced by Adam Reakes of Sydney, Australia & Atheist Hangouts produced by Gamma Atheist of Florida: Wow, guys, thank you so very much for giving me an outlet for which to make my situation known to those who NEED TO KNOW!

So in return for their generosity, and to throw a few more boulders into the cyber-pond, I'm going to share the broadcasts that I've recently participated in.

For the Military/Veteran themed episode of The Herd Mentality (Episode 17) check it out HERE, for iTunes go HERE.

To see the entire "Atheists In Foxholes" episode of Atheist Hangouts, you can catch it on YouTube.

Thank you again guys, I mean it. If you can help prevent this from happening to another Soldier/Marine/Airman/Sailor, then you've done wonderful good.

And for further information about stopping Military Rape and Sexual Harassment, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't forget to got to check out Not Invisible, the project responsible for the award winning movie "The Invisible War"

Please enjoy the material provided, please hear and consider my own experience, and remember that IT'S NEVER OKAY TO RAPE.

Thank you, all of you ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment