Friday, November 7, 2014

Atheist Nomads: Episode 67

Yeah yeah yeah, busy with school, blah blah... Seriously, mid-terms have been hell. I barely passed one of them by the skin of my ass (algebra, of course) but I'm still okay. I've been a very busy lady indeed, aside from school I've been experimenting with a different kind of project, and I also had the pleasure & privilege of appearing on the Atheist Nomads Podcast: 

Here, have a listen ^_^

I've been lying low from my usual YouTube channel lately, there are only a handful of things that I've really been comfortable discussing on that channel: I've been trying to stay the fuck away from Gamer-Gate because not only do I NOT have the entire story, but I don't feel like fending off ignorant fuck-boys for the rest of the semester. I WILL formally discuss it at some point, just NOT NOW.

In the mean-time, here are links to the aforementioned "Story of Z" posts from the podcast:

  1. HERE
  2. HERE
  3. HERE, and
  4. HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment